Trash Handling Equipment
Trash Can Dumping Machines
Electric Hydraulic Trash Dumper
Our hydraulic, electric trash dumping machines provide a more economic solution to reduce the high injury risk of waste handling. At the push of a button, easily dump trash cans into larger dumpster.
- 500 lb lift capacity
- Available in hydraulic AC Current or DC Battery
- Works with dumpsters from 40” – 55” at dump edge (Taller model available for larger dumpsters)
- Dumps containers up to 96 gal curb sides
Auto Trash Dumper Jr.
MSRP $4695 NOW ON SALE Contact us for details.
Need to dump larger totes, tilt trucks or bins?
The Trash Dumper comes in a larger size as well! Priced at just $4995 —>
Mobile Trash, Drum & Tote Dumping
Compact Lifting Equipment
If you are interested in a garbage can lift and dump machine, please CONTACT US for a quote. Another popular Waste Handling Solution is our GoLift (any model) with Waste Dumper Tooling. Below see the GL5 & GL7 with two different drum dumping & tote dumping devices used for garbage removal.
The GoLift line of portable lifting devices are versatile, mobile, battery powered machines that can be equipped with a variety of tooling from standard lifting forks to these Trash Tote, Waste Can or Barrel lift and rotation devices.
- View more details about the GoLift (GL9)
- View more details about the GoLift (GL5)
- View more details about the GoLift (GL7)
Full Featured Power Trash Dumping Device
Lifting heavy trash drums and recycling cans or rolling trash totes up to dump them into a larger dumpster poses severe injury threats to workers. This act of consolidating garbage is very common in all sorts of facilities. Overhead lifting leads to injuries to the back, shoulders, arm and neck.
We design and manufacture this excellent piece of equipment that is in high demand around the country! Facilities management of all types, including; Schools, Event Centers, and Companies as large as Boeing and small as independently owned restaurants are installing waste handling devices. Why? Because safety is now profitable.
We have been manufacturing waste handling machines for many years and have recently redesigned our trash can dumping device to include a couple really great features!
1) Lifts high enough to dump into even the largest dumpsters.
2) The new design offers an optional lid lifter tool that will open and close the lid of the dumpster all in one fell swoop. Everyone knows how difficult opening and closing the dumpster lid can be, and it poses s serious injury risk to shoulder & back.
3) Our can dumping device rotates all the way to a 40 degree angle for dumping, compared to our competitors 30 degrees, giving more effective and clean dumping of debris.
4) Will accommodate many sizes and types of trash cans and rolling totes.
5) Lifts up to 500 pounds! Strong enough to dump common debris or heavy scraps from manufacturing.
6) The trash dumper has a key switch to prevent unauthorized use and is mobile, allowing it to easily roll into a warehouse or other secure storage space.
- Width: 34″
- Length: 60″
- Height: 76″
- Lift Capacity: 500 lbs
- Power Requirements: 120V or 220V AC Current (DC Optional)
- Dump Angle: 40 degrees (5-10 degrees further than other machines)
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty